DIY TABLESCAPE: HOW TO CREATE THIS LOOK
- Cover the table with a table cloth featuring orange and/or black.
- Layer each place-setting with paper pumpkin and bat placemats. Customize bat placemats with names or chalk drawings. Plus, matching pumpkin place cards!
- Top placemats with plates, paper pumpkin napkins and a few creepy crawly pretend spiders. Sweeten up beverage glasses with candy corns and fun paper straws.
- Bring in a touch of nature with chalk bud vases complete with either a real or faux stem. For an added touch of fright write phrases in chalk. Such as “Boo,” “Beware,” or “Spooky.”
- Wooden features of pumpkin faces stand tall alongside a wooden black sparrow and Miss October. These pieces are frightfully cute!
- Intermix glowing candles with additional Halloween décor.
Find Halloween and Harvest Décor at Twigs. Also, speak to a Twigs designer for more tips and ideas on how to decorate your home this season.